The Farm is a great environment to be involved in this fantastic Olympic Sport. We train every Wednesday and Sunday. We have several qualified coaches for those who are starting and we are full of friendly members so you can shoot in a safe and enjoyable environment.
The friendly atmosphere is perfect for anyone who is interested in joining a club. If you just want to learn the sport or try out for the Olympics, this is the place to start.
If you would like to try archery come along on a Sunday morning and under the guidance of our professional coaches experience first hand the thrill of this exciting sport. Oh by the way, if you are under 18 years of age you will need to be accompanied by an adult.
Take a tour (music by MWM Mat Way media, video production by Rex)
- BIRDWOOD Most Improved Archer for the month of September
- FARM Most Improved Archer for the month of September
- Notice to all Farm members as from this week there will no longer be events or results posted on this site as all this information is now available on the Archers Diary or Iscored.today. However, past results can be found in the ‘About Us’ gallery
- Congratulations to the FARM archer’s, they have done the Club proud in the State & National Championships (See all the action in the Gallery)
- Members check out the Tips & Bits Gallery for ‘Pluck Yew’ – fact or fiction
- All Archers please be aware there is no archery at the Recreation Centre on Friday evening.